Why join the Lucent family?
We are a close, dependable team dedicated in supporting our members to achieve their objectives and life ambitions.
We will always do the right thing.
You will have career support and have the opportunity to grow or be the best you can be in your role.
Our employment philosophy
- Long term trusted relationships with our clients
- High end and technical proposition
- Valued service for our clients where they are not tied in
- Ongoing advice service model for all clients
- Client base is selective of whom we act for. We only deal with nice people.
- Aligned interests where we want our clients to be like family
- Chartered and credible. We need to remain a Chartered firm. This is key. All advisers are expected to become Chartered within a reasonable timescale if not already.
- Employees – We will be supportive and loyal. We will fit in with people’s family commitments and be flexible. With this, we expect loyalty, honesty and respect in return. Where the firm does well, all will participate in that success through:
- Praise and recognition
- Career progression, where appropriate
Key Characteristics of Lucents staffNice people Hard working Loyal Organised High attention to detail Go getters and self starters Problem solvers Helpful Team player Positive ‘can do’ attitude
There are no vacancies currently being advertised but please do send us your information as our circumstances can change at short notice and we would love to hear from you.