Bring to life your Finances and knowledge with your Personalised Finance Portal and Financial Hub
Your Personalised Finance Portal
A secure Personalised portal at your finger tips!
What does it do?
- Online access Easy, secure online access to your financial information all in one place, 24/7. Available on desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Document storage Don’t lose your important documents – upload them to save on a secure server and access whenever you need them.
- Personalise your dashboard to see the information most important to you.
- Open Banking Link your existing current/savings and credit card accounts elsewhere, for a complete view of your finances in one secure location – without sharing your banking login details.
- Holistic view Get a complete and up-to-date view of all your assets and liabilities, and your income and expenditure to help you monitor, analyse and manage your spending habits.
- Additional functionality such as secure messaging with your adviser is available for our full advice clients.
Open Banking on your Personal Finance Portal
This is a free service available within your Personal Finance Portal.
Open Banking is a new way for you to securely link your accounts to your Personalised Finance Portal by authenticating directly with your online provider. Open Banking is fully regulated by the FCA and is now an FCA Registered Account Information Service Provider (RAISP).
Check out our demonstration here
Q. What is Open Banking?
A: The application links you directly to your provider to authenticate and give permission, so you never have to share any of your login credentials. Open Banking is part of PSD2 (Payment Services Directive 2), which also requires providers of account integration services to be regulated by the FCA for your own protection.
Q: Which accounts are covered by Open Banking?
The FCA mandated that the UK’s largest 9 banking providers initially needed to make their payment accounts available through Open Banking (current account and credit cards).
Some savings accounts are supported where the provider deems those accounts to be “payment accounts”, but this varies by provider. Each client will know which accounts are available to link as their provider will allow them to select from a list of their available accounts.
The providers available on day one will be; Marks and Spencer Bank, Nationwide, Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Barclays, Santander, First Direct, MBNA, Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Natwest, Bank of Scotland.
Other providers are expected to make their payment accounts available through Open Banking throughout 2020 and beyond.
Q: Is there a fee for Open Banking?
No. There is no additional fee for Personalised Finance Portal holders:
Q: What about accounts not covered by Open Banking?
Whilst some providers outside of the largest 9 have already made their payment accounts available through Open Banking, others are still in development. Most non-payment accounts (including those provided by the largest providers) are also not available through Open Banking.
Q: How do clients’ see their account transactions?
The ‘Spending’ tab provides you with graphs and controls and an advanced engine to automatically categorise transactions.
Q: Does Open Banking support joint accounts?
Open Banking does not fully support joint accounts yet. Any accounts which you link to your Personalised Finance portal will be treated as personal accounts.
The Lucent Financial Hub
Within your Portal, you will have access to the Financial Hub, your One Stop Shop for financial education and information
- Webinars created for you We do our best to take requests!
- Animated series of Lucent explanation videos
- Regular Financial Education videos providing you with knowledge and information on a host of financial planning matters
- Budget Planner Manage your income and expenditure with our tools
- Lucent Monthly Newsletters The latest news, hints, tips and advice on all things financial in a down to earth blog with links and media to bring it to life! All stored on your handy hub
- Hints and Tips Guidance and support tools for your day to day life
And so much more…….
What does it cost?
All this for £9.99 (including VAT) per month (FREE for Full advice clients)
No tie in. You can cancel at any time by cancelling your Direct debit and contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments will be taken the 1st of the month
How do I apply?
Fill out the form below to get started.
Someone will contact you shortly to discuss the next steps…